Financial Advisor, MBA, LUTCF
Allen started his career as an officer in the United States Air Force before transitioning to work as an executive in the aerospace industry. He entered the financial planning profession as an advisor at Waddell and Reed, Inc., before becoming an independent advisor and co-founder of Fusion Point Financial in Orange, CA. After our merger with Fusion Point Financial, Allen joined the team at Newcastle Financial Advisors, Inc.
Allen is passionate about offering his clients access to world-class investment tools and financial planning knowledge. He specializes in providing financial planning and portfolio diversification for individuals and businesses experiencing life transitions. After working collaboratively with his clients to formulate an appropriate risk budget, he dynamically manages their accounts within that budget. His client focus includes executives in and out of job transition, privately held businesses, professionally designated individuals and groups, advisor-directed corporate trusts, succession planning for individuals and business owners, and families in need of services such as college, retirement, long-term care and legacy savings plans.
Allen works with his wife and business partner, Sherry, which provides clients with two different perspectives to help them accomplish their goals.
His hobbies include collecting antique books, high-end audio—including the playing of vinyl records—wine tasting and landscape photography.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, and Secondary Teaching Certificate – University of Colorado
- Masters of Business Administration – University of North Dakota
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Registrations
- California and Washington state licensed insurance professional, CA Insurance Lic.#0F53248 & WA Insurance Lic.#885313
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) – American College and the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Note: This site has been published in the United States for residents of the United States. Persons mentioned in this site may only transact business in states in which they have been properly registered or are exempt from registration.